Sustainable fashion or eco fashion is part of the larger trend of sustainable design where a product is created and produced with consideration to the environmental and social impact it may have throughout its total life span.
According to the May 2007 Vogue, eco fashion “does not appear to be a short-term trend but one that could last multiple seasons, the very word season being up for grabs in a climate-affected world”.
Ars Europa, with many years of appreciated and successful collaboration with Istituto Marangoni, school of fashion, art and design and IESEG, school of management, has arranged a micro training course about “Sustainable Fashion and Luxury Communication” in downtown Paris (France), Rue de Rivoli, close to Louvre Museum, on the following day:
Thursday September 8th, from 9 a.m. to 12 and from 1,50 p.m. to 5,45 p.m.
The course aims to illustrate to the students the perceptual values (marketing oriented) of Eco Fashion communication and its visual representation, to help them to choose the best solution in the creation and representation of the eco fashion advertising and to understanding the sustainable luxury market.
With these cognitive tools, learners will be able, therefore, to decide which communication and marketing strategies are most suitable for communicating the creation of sustainable Fashion and Luxury, in relation to the perceptual results to be achieved in order to characterize the its communication with those iconic or symbolic values best suited to bring out in the end user’s desire to purchase.
All of the applicants will receive a certificate of participation with designation as a qualified “Sustainable Fashion Specialist”.
Limited number of participants are allowed.
The course costs 300 euros. It will be held in english.
Several topics of our program of study will be the following:
- Introduction: Semiomarketing for sustainable Fashion and Luxury Communication and the Extrabrand
- The envelopment of the Marketing Mix in sustainable Fashion and Luxury Communication: the 8th P
- Sustainable Fashion and Luxury advertising and creative strategies
- Marketing communication strategies for sustainable Fashion and Luxury brands: a general strategic plan
- Sustainable Fashion and Luxury Business Communication Optimization
- Target Satisfaction and Customer satisfaction in Sustainable Fashion and Luxury
- Sustainable Fashion and Luxury communication: the storytelling for involving the target
- Online and video communication and advertisements for sustainable Fashion and Luxury brands
Directed Study tasks
Analysis of fashion and luxury communicative artifacts marketing oriented of Italian and international sustainable Fashion and Luxury brands
Cinzia Ligas, semiotician, is among the foremost experts in Italy in luxury communication.
She is consultant in Semiomarketing, Fashion semiology, Fashion video advertising, Net semiology and Virtual fashion. Professor or lecturer at various prestigious university institutes as IESEG in Paris, Istituto Marangoni in Paris and Milan, IED in Milan, Domus Academy in Milan, Style and Design College, University of Bologna.
Books and Publications:
- Fashion Semiology, the Language of Fashion and Luxury through Style, Communication and Marketing for Gruppo24Ore e Istituto Marangoni Books – 2012
- Sign and Design. A practical guide to discovering, understanding and using the hidden messages in video advertising, found in Fashion, Design and Luxury for Ars Europa – 2013
- Semiomarketing. Communicative structures marketing oriented, aimed at optimizing business communications in order to improve the target-client conversion process, in Luxury for Camaleo – 2015
- “Principi di Net Semiology” for Tecniche Nuove – 2003
- Art Semiology – l’immagine oltre l’arte (tra pubblicità e marketing) for Ars Europa – 2005
- “Content Management” for Apogeo – 2001
- Soggetto Elettronico for Ars Europa – 2007
- Logosemiotica e Fonosemiotica for Ars Europa – 2006
For more infos send an email to email@example.com and write SUSTAINABLE FASHION as the subject topic.